Mobile Planer Stand
This project starts with a rugged, plywood case that puts the planer at just the right working height. A drawer for accessories, a large open storage area, and locking casters round out the case. But the feature that really stands out is the built-in, adjustable outfeed support. When the job is complete, the support swings up over the stand and locks in place for easy movement and compact storage.
What you get:
- 10 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips & techniques
- Cutting diagrams and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies
Overall project dimensions:
21 1/2"D x 29 1/2"W x 61 1/2"H (STORED SIZE)
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.