All-New One-Wall Workshop & 3 Versatile Carts
Carving out a dedicated space for a workshop can go a long way toward making woodworking more enjoyable and projects easier to build. The idea behind this workshop setup is to pack as much woodworking potential into a 14-foot section of a garage or basement wall as possible. A stout workbench and a multipurpose power tool workcenter anchor the system. Several space-saving carts dock in the space underneath. Up above, pegboard panels and a row of cabinets provide loads of storage for your gear. Start by tackling the bench, workcenter, and cabinets, and you can get your shop up and running quickly.
What you get:
- 21 pages of step-by-step instructions
- Over 100 full-color exploded views, photos and illustrations
- Includes plans for the three space-saving carts
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.